About the Expo
King Cannabis is a two-day seed to sale expo. Meet producers, processors, greenhouse manufactures, security companies, investors, marketing groups and the numerous other b2b businesses from around the globe that support the marijuana industry. It’s time to grow your business! Get your exhibitor booth today, ask us about our early bird specials.
As a licensed professional in the marijuana industry you’ve recognized early on that knowledge is power! It can mean the difference between success, failure or a large monetary fine. Get educated by some of the best in the business to insure your longevity in this multi billion-dollar market place. Reserve your seats today before they are sold out!
LETS NOT FORGET THAT SPOKANE IS HOME TO SOME OF THE LARGEST EVENTS IN THE WORLD! CLEARLY THERE IS ROOM TO GROW
Registration Check in: 10am – 11am
Pesticides and cannabis
Cannabis Technology: Overcoming Obstacles and the Future of Cannabis Retail
Data Analytics and technology in cannabis
Hash out the ever-evolving story of the Washington cannabis industry through the review of fresh market trends and exclusive data analytics by Headset. Additionally, discover how the use of technology can help you make informed business decisions based on opportunity as well as put you ahead of the competition.Cy Scott
How to Choose the Right Technology for your Legal Cannabis Business
Heidi Arsenault will help untangle the confusion as to which cannabis technology platform is right for you. Heidi will share how to evaluate software offerings, and how to prioritize your needs so you get the right solution at the right time. Whether it’s seed-to- sale or one of the many inventory management, control and reporting systems, Heidi will explore the offerings and help you navigate through the jargon. Learn how to get what you want by understanding some of the Do’s and Don’ts of assessing your company needs.Heidi Arsenalt
Branding Cannabis: Creating, building and rejuvenating your brand and strategy
This fast-paced, highly interactive program comes from the master of modern cannabis branding and marketing. It combines cutting-edge academic thinking and proven techniques to inspire and enable you to create and manage a powerful brand. Guided by Jared Mirsky, CEO and Founder of Online Marijuana Design — the largest cannabis branding agency in the world and two-time Dope Magazine Industry Awards winner for "Best Cannabis Design Firm" —you’ll gain insight into his innovative approaches and learn how to apply them in practice through real-world cases and structured exercises. You’ll learn how to use marketing and branding to build a profitable and enduring business and gain new insights into the importance and value of a strongly differentiated brand. You’ll come away empowered with new knowledge and skills you can apply immediately to increase customer loyalty, competitive advantage, and profitability.Jared Mirsky, Founder & CEO of Online Marijuana Design (OMD Agency)
Law and legislation whats around the corner for the legal cannabis business in Washington State
The great equalizer = The future of CBD and Cannabis and how it will change the medicinal landscape forever.
- Entry into the event (1day) - $40 ($50 at the door) two day pass $70 - $75 at door
- 8 x10 exhibitor booth - $1800 (skirted table 1 chair) END CAP PRICING PLEASE CONTACT SALES REP
- 8 x 20 exhibition booth - $2,400 (2 skirted tables 4 chairs)
- 16 x 20 exhibition booth – $6,500(purchase VIP badge receive $500 voucher towards cost of booth. (8 chairs 4 skirted tables)
- Entry into the VIP networking lounge - (with badge) - $125 per person
- VIP sponsorship – $2,500 ( sponsor the networking event with company banner and marketing materials.
- Major Sponsor – $20,000 ( featured in all event programming, mentioned in all radio ads as a major sponsor. Will be used as an outlet to allow the general public to pick up discounted tickets. Logo will be attached to all bill board and applicable print media.
- Title Sponsor - $ 25,000 ( First position in all applicable event promotions “John Doe presents” featured in all event programming, mentioned in all radio ads as a major sponsor. Will be used as an outlet to allow the general public to pick up discounted tickets. Logo will be attached to all bill board and and applicable print media.
- Seminars – Attend educational seminars - $99 per person. Good for all seminars (1day)
- All access pass - $355.00 (VIP room, admission to show, access to all seminars)
- Seminar room sponsorship - $2,500 (banner, marketing materials and conduct seminar)
- Cell charging station - Sponsor cell phone charging station - $1,000 (banner and marketing materials.
- Buy sell room – Ask your sales rep for details.
Live music will be performing all throughout the event and the final night a full band will take center stage in celebration of the first annual King Cannabis expo and networking event.
Travel & Accommodations
Located along the I-90 corridor, Spokane is a simple drive from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Western Montana, and southern portions of Alberta and British Columbia. Downtown Spokane is located only seven minutes from the Airport.
Where to Stay
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center:
Located in the heart of downtown, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center puts you right in the middle of the action. Connected by sky-bridge to the Spokane Convention Center, this stylish and comfortable hotel is within walking distance of a vibrant district of shops and restaurants. Indulge in aged, hand cut, prime beef seared to perfection at Spencer’s for Steak and Chops. Work out in the fitness center, featuring modern cardio equipment and weights or take a relaxing swim in the heated outdoor pool and soak in the hot tub. 375 rooms.